Our policy is, and constitution states, that the club should roughly break even each year and the fees we charge players should solely cover the costs for the club.
Please see this page for details on how to join the club and instructions on how to pay the annual subscription.
ANNUAL Subscription RATES
- Before 1st Nov 2017 – £135 (Student/Unemployed £72)
- On or after 1st Nov 2017 – £150 (Student/Unemployed £82)
- Club training only (includes mixed if wanted) – £52 (Student/Unemployed £31)
- Mighty Maximus only – £5
- Mixed only (no training) – contact Paul Wilson
- Goalkeepers who supply own kit – NIL
- Non playing subscription – NIL
Players can pay subscriptions in instalments starting before 31st October via standing order. New members who join after 1st November pay a pro-rata subscription rate.
Subscriptions cover England Hockey affiliation fees, league fees, coaching costs & civil liability insurance. These prices increase every year so we have adopted a policy of raising our subscription rates in line with inflation (RPI).
- Men’s and Ladies’ – £10 (Student/Unemployed £6)
- Summer League – £6 (Student/Unemployed £4)
- Mixed – £6 (Student/Unemployed £4)
- Mighty Maximus – TBC
These cover pitch hire, match balls, after-game entertainment & away game travel costs.
Juniors who pay a junior subscription are eligible to play matches for the senior section without paying a further subscription.
The club does not provide insurance for you to cover the inevitable risks whilst participating in club activities. This is your responsibility to organise if you deem appropriate.
We pay a petrol allowance of 15p per mile for players who drive with a full car of players from the agreed meeting point to an away game. Away games do not include games within the Oxford Ring Road, BRN, Oxford Academy (Littlemore) or Gosford.
Please direct all queries to the Treasurer, Paul Baker.